Monday, July 23, 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? #5


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is a meme hosted by Book Journey where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.

What read last week:

I finished Wither! And I really liked it. I gave it a 4/5 stars (: I will definitely be picking up the next book in the series :P

What I plan to read next:
 
I am currently reading the second book in the Fifty Shades trilogy, simply because I read the first few chapters from a friend and decided I might as well finish it. Briar Rose is a book I'm reading for school -__-. I really hate reading books for school (even though this one is short). hahah. We do get some good books sometimes but it takes me so long to get started!

What I plan to read next:
Well, I have no idea what I want to read next. It depends on what I feel like when it comes around to it. And let's be honest, I never stick to the books I say I'm going to read next. hahah.

11 comments:

  1. Im glad you liked Wither!
    I plan on reading it very soon! Have been hearing tons of great things, plus the cover is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on it! Everyone told me such great things about it and I put it off for so long! So glad I finally read it (: Hope you enjoy it too.

      Delete
  2. Glad you liked Wither! I also gave it 4 stars:)
    Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it was definitely a great read but I must say, I have yet to find another book I enjoyed as much as The Hunger Games.... heheh.

      Delete
  3. I never say what I'm reading next. I just pick whatever book I'm interested at most when I turn my Kindle on, lol. Much more fun that way :0)

    Also, you've been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award here :0)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I'm definitely like that. Only I do it from my bookshelf. Lol. Hopefully I will be getting a Kindle for my birthday and maybe that will change the way I read a bit :P

      Delete
  4. I still need to read Wither one day! 50 shades, I tried it but couldn't get into it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Read it! Everyone kept saying that to me and I put it off for so long. I think you'll really enjoy it (: hahah. 50 shades works for some people and not for others, at least you no longer have to be curious about it xD

      Delete
  5. ted you for the versatile blog award....the details will be posted in tomorrow's post at bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com
    see ya there tomorrow
    Beth :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dave it has always been pleasant reading what you wrote here and expressed with freedom. We look ahead to your posts
    Kızlık zarı

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was very encouraged to find this site. I wanted to thank you for this special read. I definitely savored every little bit of it and I have bookmarked you to check out new stuff you post.
    Estetik

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I really appreciate every single one of them and try my best to reply to them all (: