Monday, July 2, 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? #4


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is a meme hosted by Book Journey where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.

What I am currently reading:
 
I've been 'reading' The Unwritten Rule for a while now. I only started it because it was the only book I had with me at the time. It's a real short book so I don't know why it's taking me SO long to read! I wouldn't say it's a bad book but from what I can remember, the characters are a bit stupid and annoying. I also finally jumped on the bandwagon and got a copy of Fifty Shades of Grey. Tbh, I think I'll finish this book before The Unwritten Rule because so far I don't find it as bad as some people make it out to be... lol.

What I plan to read next:
 
I have so many unread books on my book shelf I really don't know what to read next! Now that the holidays are here I'm really excited to get reading but I don't know where to start. Shiver has been on my shelf for AGES and Wither has been recommended so many times so I've decided it must be one of these two next. What book would you suggest I read next out of these two? :D

8 comments:

  1. Fifty Shades is, as you say, no where near as bad as people make it out to be! There is a review on my blog!

    I'd love to read Shiver, but I don't have that series, which is unfortunate, but I'll have to look into getting it!

    And as for Wither, again I absolutely adored this book... It got book of the month... It was the top one spot of books I'd read this year... I would definitely suggest you go with Wither!

    -Tyler-Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely considering Fifty Shades of Gray just to see what all the fuss is about. However I am not desperate for it and I have a long list.

    Happy reading.

    Thanks for stopping by my It’s Monday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am having fifty shades of grey with me for sometime. i should start reading it soon. :)

    what are you reading @ Read that also

    ReplyDelete
  4. I need to read Wither as I have but like you I have so many unread books that need reading. I am borrowing 50 Shades of Grey very soon as it has loads of hype. Hope you enjoy your week of reading and thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those all look intriguing! You'll have to post what you think of them! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shiver's on my wishlist. My favorite read last week was The Bride's Kimono by Sujata Massey. Please come see what else I'm reading.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is a tough decision to be made :) I read and loved Shiver but I also can't wait for Wither....well..yes, I'd vote for Wither because I'd like to know if you like it...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really loved Shiver though I didn't like the nest in the series much.

    Have a great reading week!
    Shelleyrae @ Book'd Out

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I really appreciate every single one of them and try my best to reply to them all (: