Saturday, June 16, 2012

On My Wishlist #4

This is a weekly event, originally created by Book Chick City and now hosted at Cosy Up Book Reviews, where we showcase the books which are currently top of our wishlists. Old, new or yet to be released titles are all welcome.

The Zombie Survival Guide 
by Max Brooks

The Zombie Survival Guide is your key to survival against the hordes of undead who may be stalking you right now. Fully illustrated and exhaustively comprehensive, this book covers everything you need to know, including how to understand zombie physiology and behavior, the most effective defense tactics and weaponry, ways to outfit your home for a long siege, and how to survive and adapt in any territory or terrain.

Top 10 Lessons for Surviving a Zombie Attack

1. Organize before they rise!
2. They feel no fear, why should you?
3. Use your head: cut off theirs.
4. Blades don’t need reloading.
5. Ideal protection = tight clothes, short hair.
6. Get up the staircase, then destroy it.
7. Get out of the car, get onto the bike.
8. Keep moving, keep low, keep quiet, keep alert!
9. No place is safe, only safer.
10. The zombie may be gone, but the threat lives on.

Don’t be carefree and foolish with your most precious asset—life. This book is your key to survival against the hordes of undead who may be stalking you right now without your even knowing it. The Zombie Survival Guide offers complete protection through trusted, proven tips for safeguarding yourself and your loved ones against the living dead. It is a book that can save your life.
I've gone for something a little bit different this week as you can see (: Man I have been wanting this book for the longest time! A few years now. I just think it'll be a fun book to have. I really don't know why I haven't purchased it yet but I think will finally do it sometime soon.

What's on your wishlist?

4 comments:

  1. Well that sounds intriguing and I'll definitely be checking it out. I have been searching for zombie books to widen my TBR-zombie type of list ;) But thanks for sharing <3
    xoxo, Mariam
    What's On My Wishlist

    ReplyDelete
  2. At the moment there are two books that i'm yearning for: Mystic City & Enshadowed (Nevermore #2)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought this for my brother on his birthday but I haven't read it myself yet :(

    I have, however, been recently addicted to playing this game called 'Rebuild' after installing the App on my iPod Touch. Have you heard of it? You basically try to take care of people living in a compound from hoards of zombies by training them, finding them food, fighting off zombie attacks, and finding more survivors to join them. It's very addictive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't heard of that App! :O I must check it out though! It sounds awesome! Knowing me though, I'm going to play it like it's real life and then panic at the sight of zombies... haha.

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I really appreciate every single one of them and try my best to reply to them all (: