Monday, June 11, 2012

It's Monday, What Are You Reading? #3


It’s Monday! What Are You Reading, is a meme hosted by Book Journey where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.

What I read last week:
 
The first book I read last week was Trance by Linda Gerber (a review will be coming soon for this). It was alright for me. I liked it enough to rate it a three stars. The second book I read was Divergent which definitely lived up to the hype (: I really enjoyed it and read it in two days (probably would have been faster if I didn't have school). A family friend was around just when I finished it though and asked if they could borrow it and I hesitantly agreed... "/ I'm expecting it to come back dog-eared and tattered because I don't think they listened to me when I told them multiple times to look after it... and I only got it last week! lol

What I plan to read next:

I've started reading Cryer's Cross right now as I'm trying to get in one library book a week so I can return them by the due date. After Cryer's Cross I hope to start The Maze Runner, as I've heard amazing things about this series. That could change though by the time I get around to it. I have so many books I want to read it all just depends on what I feel like at the time.

8 comments:

  1. I really need to read a Lisa McMann book soon because I feel like the only blogger who hasn't haha! I hope you enjoy Cryer's Cross though since I've heard that her books are really good :) And oh my goodness, SO glad that you loved Divergent! It's easily on my top 10 favorites of all time <3 Though Insurgent wasn't nearly as good as I'd hoped... *cries* Anyway, I can't wait to hear your thoughts on The Maze Runner and Cryer's Cross because I really want to know if I should start them and I think we have almost the same taste in books xD Have fun reading them this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved Divergent also! I still need to read Insurgent, but that will happen woo. I hope you like The Maze Runner..it was the best one in the trilogy.

    McKenna @ Young at Heart
    youngatheartbookblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to hear what you think of Trance. I really enjoyed Divergent...Maze Runner not so much. Hope you have better luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I am the only person on the planet that hasn't read Divergent. I'm putting a hold on it this week at the library - dying to read it! I really like that cover for Cryer's Cross.

    Thanks for stopping by and happy reading!

    What I'm Reading

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read Divergent yet either! I'm not 79 on the waitlist at the library. I guess I could buy it, but I didn't buy Insurgent, and who wants to buy the second book in a series? LOL Maybe some money will fall from the sky and I can buy them both! Enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh God, I've stopped lending my books out to anyone other than family and my boyfriend! I don't trust any one else to look after my books! All the best for your return of Divergent!

    Great books, happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Divergent! So glad that you enjoyed it. I have also heard some pretty good things about The Maze Runner. Hope you enjoy!

    Thanks for visiting my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need to read ALL of thse! Like...YESTERDAY!!! haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I really appreciate every single one of them and try my best to reply to them all (: