Friday, June 8, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday #3

Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by ParaJunkee & Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community.
Follow Friday question this week:

Feature a blog you love!


I don't know if it was just me or what but it took me ages to figure out what this weeks question was! haha. Anyways, the blog I've decided to feature is The Paperplanes. I love the reviews Kim posts (yes, we have the same name. lol). Her reviews are quick and to the point yet they are also very detailed! She really puts a lot of thought into them and her reviews really are fantastic! Click the image below to go to her blog (:



Some other blogs I also like to visit regularly which are worth a mention; Jordan at MissBookReviews (who is also a New Zealander. She posts consistently and I find that I can relate well with her reviews); BookSmartie (one of the first blogs I followed. Her reviews are written in a more personal manner which I actually really enjoy reading).
What blog do you like to visit?

16 comments:

  1. ASDFGHJKL THANK YOU! I actually lol'd when you said my reviews were quick and to the point---I always thought I was going off on a endless tangent xD But I WOULD SO HAVE FEATURED YOU IF I'D DONE THIS! <3 You're blog is so amazing and you're reviews always managed to sway me even though you've only been blogging for what? 3 weeks? SO FREAKING IMPRESSIVE! Anyway, thank you so much, KIm! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahah it's funny you say that because I feel the EXACT same way about my reviews! XD I love your reviews though. They really do cover everything I want to know without rambling on like I sometimes feel I do. lol.

      Delete
  2. Ooh, that blog is really pretty! Here's mine: My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've only just discovered The Paperplanes, and boy was I excited to find out she's a NZer! I love checking your guys blog's to see what new posts you have up! Thanks for the mention :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love PaperPlanes! Great feature.
    Happy 100th FF! New GFC and linky follower.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  5. Paperplanes is one of my favorite blogs too! I love it so much, it's so pretty and her reviews are great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I am new to F&F I love the blog and followed you on Linky and gfc
    Kate (http://readingunderthewillowtree.blogspot.co.uk/)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great choices! You are the first Ive seen that mentioned more than one blog. Wish I would have thought of that... haha

    (old follower)

    theresamjones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Great feature, followed her and am an old follower of yours (: x

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I will check out her blog right now!!! Great blog yourself!!! I am a new follower!!

    Elle@ http://lovebigreadbig.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy 100th FF, just hopping by.

    http://citygirlwholovestoread.blogspot.com/2012/06/feature-follow.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't think that I have been to those blogs. I will have to check them out.
    Book Sniffers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hopping through! new follower. http://jennreneeread.blogspot.com/2012/06/follow-and-featture-friday-special.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll have to visit her blog. It looks wonderful. New follower!

    My follow friday. Please visit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I really appreciate every single one of them and try my best to reply to them all (: