Friday, June 22, 2012

Feature & Follow Friday #4

Follow Friday is a blog hop hosted by ParaJunkee & Alison Can Read. The purpose is to meet new people and gain more followers in the book blogging community.
Follow Friday question this week:

Q: If you could "unread" a book, which one would it be? Is it because you want to start over and experience it again for the first time? Or because it was THAT bad?


I haven't read as many books as everyone else to have a really good answer. I definitely wouldn't mind unreading The Hunger Games though as I enjoyed reading that book so much! I do plan on re-reading it sometime soon but the first time is always best (: I've noticed that a lot of people are saying The Harry Potter series but I'm either lucky, or weird because I haven't finished it yet... hahah...

I sort of wish I could un-read the last few books in The House of Night series. The first few were alright but it's definitely gotten a bit boring and is hard to read for me. In the latest books I actually find myself skimming over some parts. It's been dragged out too long, characters have gotten annoying, story has gotten boring. With that being said though, I'll probably finish the series anyway just because I might as well find out the end story if I've stuck around for this long "/

What books have you chosen? (:

12 comments:

  1. I love The Hunger Games, though the last book kind of disappointed me.

    Great choice.
    Old GFC follower but new Linky follower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the vast minority that had a lot of trouble reading The Hunger Games. I just found the whole world SO depressing; I definitely wouldn't want to reread. And I think there are lots of others who feel the same about House of Night. I haven't read any of them, but I've heard that the later books leave a bit to be desired.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'm a new Linky follower. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. New follower via Linky! I love the Hunger Games as well, especially the first book. :)

    My FF: http://moonlightreader.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I read the Hunger Games series too and I LOVED it. Great choice. New follower through FF feature. I invite you to follow me at:

    http://openbookemptycup.blogspot.com

    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  5. new follower through GFC as lucyatmax. Please visit and follow my blog at: bethartfromtheheart.blogspot.com .
    I think the first book in a series is usually the best although I did love the entire HungerGames trilogy.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved The Hunger Games :) New follower, just hopping through! If you'd like to follow back you can find my FF Here
    Have a great weekend!
    Chrystina @BookLiaison

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved your choice, I would most definitely unread The Hunger Games, I'd love to experience them all over again!

    Old Follower :)
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  8. when book series turn bad is definitely not a good thing :(

    Here is my FF
    Lauren from Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for commenting on my blog and I am glad I found some one who going wants to read fearless .. My review is up on my blog If you want to read it. My mom is reading now and said she thinks it going to be good. I have already read the book. I am going to pass it my Grandma to read after.

    Hope you get soon and I hope enjoy the book. Come stop by again, great Post

    ReplyDelete
  10. Are you a late reader too? I didn't really start reading until 5 years ago. So, I haven't read a lot of books either. But, I'm definitely trying to remedy that. :)

    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sure am! I used to be a reader when I was younger and stopped for a while even though I actually still really enjoyed it. I just had a hard time picking up books. I got back into reading this year though (:

      Delete
  11. im not really sure what book I would choose.. I'll have to think about it some more haha!
    New follower from the Blog Hop
    -Buffi
    My Wonderfully Dysfunctional Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I really appreciate every single one of them and try my best to reply to them all (: