Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Expect slower posts for the next two weeks...

I just want to give you guys a heads up that my posts will be a bit slower for the next two weeks. Two more weeks until Winter Break and I've got so much stuff I need to finish up at school. As a House Captain at my school I also have our songfest and dancefest coming up next week and we're trying to throw in as much lunch + after school rehearsals as possible. We only get two weeks! :O This is our last chance to get in the lead with house points though so we're going all out. I'm singing and dancing like I've never done before (it is scary teaching other people to do something I can't even do... haha). I'm still going to be writing reviews for books I have finished for this time but I'm just not too sure when they will go up. I'm excited to get all this school stuff out of the way though because when the holidays are here, I will have more time for books <3 haha. 

I will still be posting a few times a week but just incase I go missing for a bit I wanted to leave an explanation. Hope you guys are having a fabulous week (:

4 comments:

  1. Well, at least whats taking you away from your books is Sing and Dancing!! Thats WAY better than something so NOT fun!!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yes I'm enjoying it more than I expected. I have to say though, I really can't wait until the holidays so I can read books all day :D Lol

      Delete
  2. How can you do that to me? :) I'm really going to miss your reviews! Then again, what you have to do before winter break (sounds so weird to me as we're having summer here) looks like a ton of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww sounds like even if you won't have much time to read, you'll be using that to actually do something fun haha! I actually have a school production thing next week as well so I can definitely imagine how hard you're working! Will be missing your reviews but good luck teaching your classmates to dance XD AND YESSSS! I'm so happy that holidays start at the end of next week! But I kind of hate last weeks of school because teachers always try to cram tests and all that crap into one week -__-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I really appreciate every single one of them and try my best to reply to them all (: