Thursday, May 17, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday #1: So Close To You by Rachel Carter (01)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine and spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating. 

 
Synopsis (from GoodReads)

Lydia Bentley has heard stories about the Montauk Project all her life: stories about the experiments that took place at the abandoned military base near her home and the people who’ve disappeared over the years. When she stumbles into a vessel that transports her to a dangerous and strange new reality, Lydia realizes that all the stories she’s ever heard about the Montauk Project are true—and that she’s in the middle of one of the most dangerous experiments in history.

Alongside Wes, a darkly mysterious boy whom she is wary to trust, Lydia begins to unravel the secrets surrounding the project. But the truths behind these secrets force her to question all her choices. And if Lydia chooses wrong, she might not save her family but destroy them... and herself.
Expected publication: July 10th 2012 by HarperTeen
 
Considering I have a mountain of books to read before this one is released, the wait is not so bad! It's had good reviews so far on GoodReads so hoping it lives up to the hype! :P What books are you waiting on?

5 comments:

  1. I've heard from people that have read this, that it was really good! I always love finding new books I want to read, but then hate waiting for them. hahaha Good choice this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the cover of this one! I can't remember if I have this one on my TBR already or not, but if not, I'll definitely be adding it!

    Thanks for sharing & stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen this around, but didn't realize how beautiful the cover was because I never had a up close look like now. I like the sound if the story and am looking forward to it now as well. Great choice!

    Safari Poet

    New follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sweetheart! thnx for stopping by!

    Great pick Kim! I've been drooling over this book since I first saw it on GR XDDD

    Welcome to the book blog community my dear! keep on blogging ^___^

    New follower ^.^ yay!

    Dazzling Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun book! This is the first I've heard of it. I'll have to check out the reviews too. Thanks for stopping by my WOW :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I really appreciate every single one of them and try my best to reply to them all (: