Saturday, May 26, 2012

On My Wishlist #1

This is a weekly event, originally created by Book Chick City and now hosted at Cosy Up Book Reviews, where we showcase the books which are currently top of our wishlists. Old, new or yet to be released titles are all welcome.



All pictures link to goodreads.
  
I've chosen six this week which all have really great reviews. The reason why I have chosen these ones is because they are the ones that are currently in my cart at The Book Depository. The thing is, I have a $50-$60 budget for this order so I need to get rid of some. I'd really appreciate suggestions for which ones I should keep in my cart for this order! :P Click here for price references (some are in hardcover, some in paperback).

11 comments:

  1. I have none of these books. I want all of these books.

    ~Shane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I'm afraid I haven't read any of these yet but I think Angelall is on sale on Amazon.com right now. The thing is that it's only the Ebook version but it might help you stick to your budget.
    Great selection by the way, I really want to read Hex Hall and Sweet Evil too - have heard amazing things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think I might just wait until next time and purchase it in a hard copy (: I've heard such good things about it so I'd like to hold it in my hands. haha.

      Delete
  3. I've only read Hx Hall and Cinder but loved them both.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to read them all! But again I have basically no money so I'll have to make do without :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm dying to get my hands on a copy of Cinder and I have also heard a lot of good things about Sweet Evil and Hex Hall too. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would definitely want Slated and Cinder - in fact I really do want both those books! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohh so I loved Cinder! I actually just bought the book from Amazon. The hardback is absolutely gorgeous! I love everything about it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think Cinder will be staying in my cart for sure then as so many people like it. I haven't heard anything bad about it yet (: I thought that book would look good in hardcover :D

      Delete
  8. I heard many good things about Cinder and Hex Hall and I want them both actually :) But great post Kim ;)
    xoxo, Mariam

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cinder and Sweet Evil have had many glowing reviews so I think you should keep those on your list! Hope you enjoy all the books you buy, Kim!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I really appreciate every single one of them and try my best to reply to them all (: