Saturday, May 19, 2012

Stacking The Shelves (#1)

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's review where we showcase our new books for the week.

I ended up buying quite a few books today. I literally had to stop myself from getting more. My bookstore have been having these awesome deals so considering these books were only $1.50-$3.50 each I got quite a few and I can't wait to read them all! :D

Something Like Fate by Susan Colasanti
The Betrayal of Natalie Hargrove by Lauren Kate
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
 
 Peeps by Scott Westerfeld 
So Yesterday by Scott Westerfeld 
The Last Days by Scott Westerfeld


Until The End by Christopher Pike
Thirst No.2 
by Christopher Pike
Hush Hush 
by Becca Fitzpatrick
 
Frostbite by Richelle Mead 
Blood Promise by Richelle Mead 
Shadow Kiss by Richelle Mead 
(2nd, 4th and 3rd in The Vampire Academy series)
 
The three below I bought about two days ago and just thought I would add it to the end of this haul!
  
Thirst No.1 by Christopher Pike
Grave Minder by Melissa Marr
Claire De Lune by Christine Johnson.

I believe I have about 12 books coming in the mail. My TBR pile is definitely growing pretty big...

10 comments:

  1. Awesome book haul! You got some really great deals there. I love the Vampire Academy series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Everyone says this so I can't wait to finally read the rest of the series! I think I might need to re-read the first one first though. Lol.

      Delete
  2. What a great selection of books! I loved "Vampire Academy" and really need to get the rest of the series soon! And If I Stay is soo amazing and woah...I'm jealous :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to get into the rest of VA (: And If I Stay! Everyone says that about it. lol.

      Delete
  3. I know how expensive books are in NZ so it's great you got some cheap prices. I liked "If I Stay" but wasn't a big fan of "Hush, Hush". Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard lots about how great "If I Stay" is so I hope to get on it after I finish "Hush, Hush" (which I actually have heard mixed reviews on). Thanks for your input though (: I should have my own opinions on them soon enough :P

      Delete
  4. Wow wow! Lots of amazing books! :D Something like fate sounds really good, I love the cover! :) Loved Hush,Hush! Hope you enjoy it! <3 Patch :P I'm on the 5th one in the VA series and they're SO good! Happy Reading! :) New follower!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm reading Hush, Hush right now. Got right onto it after hearing how much you liked it (: Yes, Patch :P hehe.

      Delete
  5. Wow!!!! and you call that a FEW??? lol.
    I'm still deciding if I want to read the Vampire Academy series. As well as Melissa Marr's Graveminder since I loved her Wicked Lovely series. Anyway, since I have a lot of books to read for now I'll put this thought aside for a while.

    Enjoy your books! Awesome haul!

    Thanks for stopping by my Book Haul

    Janus @ The Blair Book Project

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I have a problem with sales... I feel like I have to buy them all while they're cheap. Lol. Imagine me walking around town with all those books... haha.

      I was a bit unsure about the Vampire Academy series at first too but I kept hearing really good reviews on them so since I could get all those books for the price of one, I just got them all (: I haven't read the Wicked Lovely series but if I like Graveminder I'll definitely check it out!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment! I really appreciate every single one of them and try my best to reply to them all (: